40410 Insure Family Funeral Plan provides cover for single members, married couples, single parent’s as well as family funeral cover.
The product is voluntary and members join under the age of 75.
The cover on a funeral plan is the same for the main member and spouse. Cover for children are less depending on the age of the children.
Repatriation of Mortal remains is included in the risk premium of the Funeral policy. Repatriation is when a member’s death occurs more than 100km from their normal place of residence or place of burial, the deceased will be transported to the place of burial irrespective of where the death occurred, or where the burial will take place, provided that the repatriation is within the defined territory. The defined territory is within South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
Terms and conditions (Next to picture – rather use forest, lights or books)
- Max entry age 74 (Principal member and spouse)
- Cover for max. 4 children. Additional children at an additional fee
- Cover for children up till 22yrs – unless they are full time students up to 26yrs
- Waiting period 6 months on natural death
- No waiting period on Accidental death provided 1st premium is paid
- Free body repatriation of the deceased to place of burial – Countries included RSA, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe
- 40410 Members are entitled to discounts if using the following service from AVBOB, Doves or Martins funerals
Terms and Conditions
This product is Underwritten by Liberty Life an authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP No. 2409) an insurer in terms of the Long-Term Insurance Act